Tickets to Fabergé Museum may be purchased in the ticket office only for the current day.
However, you may plan your visit ahead of time and avoid waiting in line if you purchase your tickets or book a tour on the corresponding pages of our website.
- No more than 5 tickets may be purchased together at the Museum’s ticket office.
- The Museum’s ticket office sells tickets only for the current day.
- Discounted tickets may be purchased only at the Museum’s ticket office and only on the day. All necessary documentation must be provided at the moment of purchase.
- There are a limited number of spaces available on each guided tour.
The Museum has the right to temporarily limit sales at the ticket office in the interest of ensuring visitors’ comfort and safety and of safeguarding the items on display in the exhibition.
*Categories of citizens entitled to discounted tickets:
- Senior citizens
- Full-time university students
- Students of the Suvorov Military School, Nakhimov Naval School or any military music colleges or military (naval) schools
- Licensed guides
- Members of the Russian trade unions of artists, architects or designers
**Categories of citizens entitled to free entry:
Please, note that this right is extended only for eligible individuals visiting Fabergé Museum’s main exhibition (without a guided tour). Visitors who fall into the following categories may purchase a discounted ticket for a guided tour.
- Hero of the Soviet Union
- Hero of the Russian Federation
- Full Cavaliers of the Order of Glory
- Heroes of Socialist Labor
- Cavaliers of the Order of Labor Glory (1st, 2nd and 3rd class)
- Veterans of the Great Patriotic War
- Recipients of the Medal for the Defense of Leningrad
- Recipients of the Commemorative Badge to the Residents of Besieged Leningrad
- Former prisoners of concentration camps, ghettoes and other places of involuntary confinement created by the Nazis during the Second World War
- Army conscripts
- Disabled persons (groups I and II)
- Wheelchair users accompanied by one person
- Veterans of military conflict
- Members of large families
- Employees of Russian museums
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- Orphaned children and children not under their parents’ custody
- Children under the age of 7
The discount categories listed above apply only to citizens of Russia and Belarus. The exceptions to this rule are Heroes of the USSR, Heroes of Labor, Order of Glory recipients, children under the age of 7 and students of any age.